woensdag 1 augustus 2012

Real Madrid fan club in Catalunya!

I'm just back from my vacation in Spain. I've had a great time. Sunshine everyday ... swimmingpool, beach ... what else could I wish!!! Vacation in my favorite country.  I always feel home in Spain ... 
... back to my roots!

I've visited Camp Nou ... wow ... what a deception! 
Santiago Barnabéu is much more beautiful!!!

Santiago Barnabéu

 Camp Nou

Maybe it's beautiful inside, but as a Madridista didn't feel like going inside. To look from the outside was enough!
And it felt good when I've made a joke in front of Camp Nou, showing a Hala Madrid board that I've made there quick:



Ok, but the village I was, Pineda de Mar ... I was walking around, back from some shopping, which I bought this:


... and as usual I was a little bit lost ... but ... I found by accident a Real Madrid fan club, and of course I went inside and took a few pictures. 
Here they are:







Now I'm back in the Netherlands ... and I'm waiting for La Liga to start! Real Madrid will play their first game on 19 August against Valencia!

Let's cheer for Madrid!

HALA MADRID









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten